Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just Checking In

I'll find out in the next 2.5 weeks whether I have been accepted to Parsons and Pratt. This is killing me slowly. I've been waiting for months !!! bleh

On Thursday I was at Critter Cabana and there was a glass room where a mama cat and her babies were living. The babies were a 12 days old and they were trying to walk but they couldn't. Think Bambi learning to walk but fluffier. It was the most precious magical sight I had ever seen in my life. They were mewing and slip sliding around and quivering. I tried to go into the room (disregarding the DO NOT ENTER AT ANY TIME sign) but it was locked. I will find a way in. I will. And if anyone has access to newborn (week old) kittens let me know. I want to hold them.

They look like this:
Oh, tomorrow (Monday) is my 18th Birthday. Yay prison!

2 comments:

  1. CLAIRE i went to critter cabana and i saw the same thing! they were the cutest things ever. i fell in love with the little siamees kitty. Its so adorable. and i also fell in love with the miniture poodles. i will show you a picture cause idk how to put it on a comment..but it is just a little white fluff ball and i need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh precious! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete