Sunday, March 27, 2011

wahoo

I got into Pratt and Parsons!! So relieving. I'm 99.9% sure I will be attending Pratt in Brooklyn NY next year. It's very thrilling and strange. I'm beyond happy.
Here is a photo of Pratt's campus (lush and green ooo aah):
The double-block rectangular campus is enclosed by an ornamental black wrought iron fence. Bordering campus for blocks are rows of historic brownstone buildings:

Then just beyond that-- the classic NYC cityscape! :
This is what immediately drew me into Pratt-- you get a little serenity in the most bustling exciting city. That's perfect for me.

AND the Marcy Houses, the projects where Jay-Z (my idol) grew up as a young child, are 5 min walking distance from campus, which is so cool.
So, baby Jay-Z:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Claire! Hopefully I will be out on the East Coast too, so we have to get the East Coast Lakeridge reunion going sometime next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claire. You truly deserve it and I am so excited for you to excel at everything you do. Call me when you get famous!

    ReplyDelete